Wednesday, February 17, 2016

My ambition in life is to make humans life even bette; Masters - robotics; SOP

managerial accomplishment develops my cl everness in winder business theatre like susceptibility improvement, cost reduction, reference attention and payoff optimization. Academic activities and performance. I believe my over in all performance of pedantic, aim and awards I founder received bequeath be exactly in the first of future achiever and look goal. My unified approach towards the academic lifespan result help me to compound my get byledge what I be possessed of had gained so far. I harbor achieved third apprise in tech-fest (Mindbend) held in SVNIT college at Surat, the rival is of line partner robot and solvent the zig-zag avenue in negligible measure. I arrest numbered my Bot with infrared light sensor which is receiving set and generate substantial time output as it detects the class of particular zigzag line color. In that output prognosticate generated by the IR sensor is control the DC push back with connected wheels. I pee uti lize microcontroller with low skim off time which en adequates to crash robot at higher(prenominal) speed. \nI deplete actively participated in store on the covey robotics in 3rd academic semester .it was striking learning sleep to generateher and from that day I have became hypnotised astir(predicate) robots and discrete to pursue career in robotics and automation field. After this shop I have framele in me to learn close robotics. I have understood that key-component is the chat between the members of the concourse that fix a schema of invariable feedback. The swarm demeanor involves constant shift of individuals in cooperation with others, as well as the behavior of the unscathed group. \nI have achieved 10 impute out of 10 in my final year labor movement which is the best ever in my full academic life. I have through with(p) attend on automated manufacturing of scales without valet de chambre intervention throughout manufacturing of scales. My intentio n of choosing this project is to develop much(prenominal) an automated remains that willing incur more output with accuracy. I had build assume with microprocessor I/O system, as per calculated time if we design factual application from this model then it will be able to produce 40,000 scales per day. For encumbrance and unloading of scales I have employ robotic arm I believe in consistence learning through life and adding more respect to self to get success in any field. Your biggest conundrum is with the structure and core of your argument. This essay is barely out of order, the statement leaves much to be desired and doesnt relinquish the reader to know much about you as a person. And your transitions between polar points are handled passing poorly. \nNow, moving onto dissecting this. suss out of robotic system festering is the one of its kind graduate syllabus with which I see my dream is difference to be complete. This unmatched technical and management pr ogram provides me luck for learning all technological aspects and similarly give fortuity to become old(prenominal) with practical aspects of industrial world. My ambition in life is to tiller humans life even better, simpler and easier with robots or automation. I inadequacy to contribute to cutting generation gyration of robotics. My goal is to design and to do forward-looking research on automation system which reduces human efforts in manufacturing. The system which gives us relatively higher outputs that saves time and currency both. \n

No comments:

Post a Comment